Followers

Friday 17 March 2017

Working Hard

Helga (1)

Hello all and happy Friday! It’s time for a brand new challenge over at the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog and even though it’s Anything Goes the team are showing some creations using Design Sheets.

For my make today I’ve used Helga Hippo Design Sheet 3:

Helga (2)

I just love the colours on the paper.

Helga (4)

I’m quite please with how this one turned out, I’m not always great when I have a set of things I have to use.

Supplies:

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by.

Lisa

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Love all the elements so much to look at. xx

Karon said...

Gorgeous card! Have a great weekend x

cotnob said...

A pretty card Lisa, such a fabulous design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

coops said...

So stunning Lisa.Adorable image and your design is beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Nannieflash said...

Good Morning Lisa, I love your card this new image is gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxx

Juls said...

Eeeeeek, I'm in love!!! Just gorgeous xx

Scrappy Scatty said...

so nice xx

ScrappyHorses said...

Great use of the design sheet! Love all the layers and your doodling is so fun! ~Katrina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...